2015년 5월 27일 수요일

-Reflection of my mock interview-

-Reflection of my mock interview-
 
I prepared some answers and how to say in English.
But, when I was in class for interview, I forgot some sentences because I was really nervious.
I tried to say very naturally but when I watched my interview video, I couldn't say like that.
 
First, I couldn't keep eye contact to interviewer. I should have looked all interviewres
 and smile smoothly.
In addition, I moved a lot at the first time because atmosphere was awkward.
 It didn't look professional.
Lastly, I should have finished my answer clearly.
When interviewer asked me about myself introduce,
I couldn't say last sentence and I just said "Um..."
 
I should practice more and more!!
I am sure It was good experience for me. Also,
 I could catch many mistakes during watching my video.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기