2015년 5월 27일 수요일
-Reflection of my mock interview-
I prepared some answers and how to say in English.
But, when I was in class for interview, I forgot some sentences because I was really nervious.
I tried to say very naturally but when I watched my interview video, I couldn't say like that.
First, I couldn't keep eye contact to interviewer. I should have looked all interviewres
and smile smoothly.
In addition, I moved a lot at the first time because atmosphere was awkward.
It didn't look professional.
Lastly, I should have finished my answer clearly.
When interviewer asked me about myself introduce,
I couldn't say last sentence and I just said "Um..."
I should practice more and more!!
I am sure It was good experience for me. Also,
I could catch many mistakes during watching my video.
2015년 5월 19일 화요일
'Tell Me About Yourself Video'
To be honest, I don't have any experience to have English interview for job hunting.
So, It was first time to tell about me in English.
Even though it was not formal interview, I was really nervious.
I spoke too fast(actually I didn't know before watching my video)
and my facial emotion was really awkward. I should practice more and more..
But, It was good time to have an interview in English.
2015년 5월 13일 수요일
1) Our team's first shelf project was about 'Muk Bang Video'.
Many foreigners can't understand why this video is so popular in Korea.
So, we decided to discuss about this topic and figured out why Koreans watch the video.
It was quite interesting topic because I didn't know many foreigners think it's weird.
And I found out that many Koreans watch the video for vicarious satisfaction.(As alway I did.)
Also, it was good way to learn English because I searched vocabularies that I didn't know before.
To discuss about topic in English is helpful for student.
2) We will make a video for second shelf project.
The topic is 'living together before marriage(cohabitation)'
Now days, many young people want to live together before marriage and some people agree with that but some people disagree. So we think it would be good discussion topic.
First of all, our team will talk about each person's opinion briefly.
And then, we will interview some student and ask their opinion.
We will ask to our parents as well and it will shows generation gap.
Finally, we will make conclusion about this topic.
It will be interesing video!
2015년 4월 28일 화요일
I really liked this activity because it was good chance to improve my English skill.
At first time, I just read all sentences and found meaning of the words.
I repeated many times. In addition, I checked pronunciation key and I tried to mimic the actor.
I could practice pronunciation and I could listen my voice through recording.
(how I speak and read English.)
2015년 4월 18일 토요일
My group discussed about SHELF Project. We had many ideas and I like to introduce some ideas.
- In our class, we had talked about ' The men and women can be friends?' and some of them said Yes, some of them said No. One of student posted a video about this topic. It was interview video from American. What about Korean? I wonder their thinking and opinion. So, we thought we can make this kind of video in our University!(It was one of my group member's idea) I think it will be very interesting and it will be good chance to listen Korean's opinion.
2) Study Group
- Dictation from any kind of video will be effective to learn English. I know we already did sometime in our class and I really liked it because I could learn vocabulary that I didn't know before, also I could improve my listening skill. In addition, I could know world news and most of video was very interesting!
2015년 3월 29일 일요일
Tips for long distance relationship
1. Use the Skype
2. Mail things that she or he likes
3. Talk everyday
4. Avoid dangerous situation(club or party..)
5. Visit each other
6. Plan for the future
7. Trust(most important thing)
8. Physical attraction
I had a long distance relationship with my boyfriend.(But now we are living in Busan)
That is why I was interested in how to maintain a long distance relationship.
I really agree with those tips and I want to share this video for long distance couples.