2015년 3월 29일 일요일

Analyze speed dating recordings

(1)

Q. Are you more of  a city or country person?

A. I think I am more of city person. Because city has many convience facilities so it is easy to access. I can to anywhere that I want to go.


(2)

Q. What color can describe your personality?

A. I think green color can describe my personality. That's because green color makes people comfortable. I think I make people feel comfatable.

(3)

Q. Do you want to have children?

A. Yes. I want to have 3 children if I have a lot of money. If I don't have enough money, I want to have 2 children.

(4)

Q. Do you like music? What kind of music do you like?

A. I like soft and quite music. I guess ballad or classical music would be good example.
But sometimes I like listening up beat music when I am working out.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기